Electricity tariffs for commercial & industrial segment have been increasing around 4% (annualized) since 2006, pushing up costs for businesses. Solar power can help you hedge against this inflation and give you an edge over your competitions.
Active since 2018, Total Solar DG Southeast Asia is one of the major international providers of fully integrated solar solutions for commercial and industrial customers in Southeast Asia with a portfolio of over 400 MW of projects in development and operation. Reach out to us to find out more about our Zero Capex solution.
More information: https://solar.total.asia/
Total has a nationwide footprint in Malaysia
50%of the solar cells produced worldwide by SunPower
The 5 Reasons To Go SOLAR
- Marketing & services
- Refining & chemicals
- Exploration & production
- Renewable energies
- Our solar affiliate SunPower has one of its largest photovoltaic solar cell manufacturing plants (800MW) in Malacca
- Since 2009, Total and Petronas have signed agreements to cooperate for exploration of oil fields in Mozambique, Iraq, Brunei, Australia and Malaysia. In January 2014, a partnership was signed for exploration and production of a Malaysian offshore field located in the Sarawak offshore at a water depth of 1,000 to 2,000m. Total’s LNG Trading Office is also in regular contact with Petronas to study spot opportunities and short-term transactions in Asia.
Government Lead Initiatives:
- Renewable Energy Sources targets: Achieving 20% of Renewable Energy (RE) capacity mix by 2025 (excluding large hydro)
- Carbon reduction target: reduce GHG by 35% by 2030
- Net-metering category has been divided into 4 categories which are Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Agriculturefocused on businesses, to target 500 MW through 2020. Excess solar PV generated energy exported back to the grid on a “one-on-one” offset basis from Jan 2019 onwards.
- As subsidies on fossil fuels are scaled back, increasing power prices will benefit solar generation