THE CORPORATE WORLDWIDE ENGINE OIL ANALYSIS SYSTEM OF TOTAL
ANAC (abbreviation for ANAlysis Compared) is Total ‘s corporate oil analysis and diagnosis system for lubricants in service. ANAC is a range of dedicated fluid analysis routines, adapted for any automotive and industrial application.
AN OIL ANALYSIS SERVICE, UNLIKE ANY OTHER
ANAC stands out on two levels :
- the application of the most advanced analysis techniques in a brand new state of the art European analysis centre
- A unique database:
➨ for automotive: on calculated wear limits for every automotive component part (engine oil analysis, gearbox oil analysis, axle oil analysis, hydraulic oil analysis, cooling liquid analysis, …) and fluid (oil and coolants) characteristics
➨ for industry: specific condemning limits for all Total Industrial oils, taking into account the oil characteristics, additivity and application.
AN EXTENDED RANGE OF SERVICES DEDICATED TO YOUR ACTIVITY :
- Automotive: Public works/ Mining, Transport of freight or passengers, Truck retailers, Agriculture, Inland Marine.
- Industry: Automotive manufacturing, Aviation, Chemical, Cement, Energy production, Food, Metalworking, Paper, Steel Industry, Textiles, Wood
MORE THAN 45 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
ANAC today combines the expertise of 3 companies which merged ( in 2000) into the new Total group: the former Total (TDL), Fina (FinaCheck) and Elf (Anac- Diagoparc-Lubiana). The technical knowledge on engine wear behaviour and oil/ cooling liquid residual quality were combined in one central database, now used by the central European oil analysis laboratory in Ertvelde (Belgium) as well as by the worldwide network of overseas Anac “Weblink” oil analysis labs.
Today ANAC is an important tool for Total customers worldwide, helping them to make considerable savings on the exploitation of their vehicle and/or machine park. Due to the enormous amount of data stored in the database, ANAC became a partner of the R&D dept. of many manufacturers.
ANAC KEY FIGURES:
- More than 15,000 customers worldwide
- More than 4 million samples analysed
- Active in 86 countries
- Reports available in 19 languages
➨ 1 main European ANAC centre in Ertvelde, Belgium which also hosts the worldwide database
➨ A network of overseas « Weblink » local laboratories for used oil analysis connected to the central database.
- Case studies prove financial returns of the ANAC use of at least 10 on 1.
- Used by many heavy-duty manufacturers (HITACHI, Daimler, DAF, VOLVO, RENAULT TRUCKS, JCB, DEUTZ,…) for the monitoring of vehicles on extended warranty or maintenance contracts.